Scientific abstracts are called for presentation in the conference. Participants who wish to present academic papers/ posters in the field of Tuberculosis and Chest diseases can register for the conference and submit an abstract online, post successful payment of registration fee.
Scientific Abstracts on any of the above topics are invited for presentation in the conference. Participants willing to present academic papers/posters in the field of TB and Chest diseases should submit the abstracts of the same online on the website 76natcon2022.com before 10th March 2022.
- Registration for the conference is compulsory to submit an abstract.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English language only.
- Any one of the author/co-author should be registered for 76th NATCON 2022.
- Abstracts must be submitted online only through the website, abstracts submitted via email/fax or any other means will not be accepted.
- The title of the abstract must be concise, avoid using abbreviations.
- The length of an abstract should normally not exceed 300 words, including the heading. The abstract should have between 5 to 10 keywords or phrases that closely reect content of paper.
- The abstract should comprise (a) objectives of the study, (b) methodology of investigation and (c) main findings. In respect of some papers, (b) and (c) may comprise the idea/hypothesis, discussion and conclusion. The abstarct should provide concise summary of findings . Phrases like "findings will be presented at the Conference" are unhelpful.
- If analysis is incomplete at the time, a revised abstract should be sent, at least six weeks prior to the Conference to be included in the "Programme and Summaries" for distribution among delegates.
- The abstract should be well written in terms of language ,grammar , etc. An inadequate abstract may not be considered by the Programme Committee for presentation.
- In submitting the abstracts, the authors also grant the organising committee, the right to publish the abstract in electronic form.
- The submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the scientific committee. The review process is confidential, and the committee's decision is final
Last Date for Abstract Submission is 10th March 2022
Author must send their Passport Size Photograph (as email attachment) and also share a brief introduction about themselves which may be used as a foreword for the speaker during the presentation.
For the same please note down the email id email@example.com
All the Best!!
Abstracts must be submitted online on the website only
Please Note: Authors of selected abstracts will be intimated in good time.